STAY PEST FREE ALL YEAR LONG
With Kairos unique three step approach we can ensure efficient results all year long.
- Inspect: Upon arrival our team will assess your pest problems and formulate a plan of action.
- Perform: IPM (Integrated Pest Management), is our environmentally friendly and common sense approach to pest control, and includes a wide variety of treatments that will be customized for your needs.
- Protect: Effective Pest management is a process, not a one time event, that's why we offer affordable Pest Control plans to keep you protected year-round.
Rodents : What you need to know
Rodents are a difficult pest to control as they become aware of traps and baiting very quickly and are cunning, they usually nest in attics, under porches, in-between walls or any hard to reach places. Rodents pose a serious threat.
At first it may seem that a rat or mouse might not be such a big issues, but in a short time can become a big problem.
Rodents reproduce very quickly and most species reproduce all year round seeking warmth and food.
- Mice - Have 8 litters a year , in each litter there is about 4-7 pups and can produce 32-56 mice a year, that is if only one mouse was reproducing.
- Rats - have 4-7 litter a year, in each litter there can be 8-12 pups and can produce 32-84 rats a year, and if only one rat was reproducing.
Mice & Rats : Whats the difference
- Size - Rats can grow to be 9-11in in length
- Instinct - Rats are very aware of there environment and will notice traps and baits that begin to be placed, they will also hide and nest in hard to reach places
- Disease - Rats are notorious for carrying diseases and transmitting them, they also introduce diseased ticks and fleas into the home.
- Size - Mice grow 3-4in in length
- Access - Due to there size mice can easily enter your home seeking food,water and warmth.
- Contamination - Mice contaminate more food than they actually consume and can be very dangerous for your home.
Identifying the Problem & Control
- Reproduction - Rats and Mice reproduce very quickly and can become a large problem in a short time and have many negative impact at your home.
- Disease - Rodents are notorious for carrying and spreading disease, they also contaminate food that they come in contact with and there droppings are also an issue.
- Entry Points - Small cracks or holes located anywhere around the house may serve as an easy entry point for rodents as they can easily climb obstacles and chew through many materials in search for food and shelter.
- Infestation - If there is a rodent infestation it is best you contact a pest control professional as an infestation is very difficult to control and home remedies and techniques will not work to subdue the rodent population.