STAY PEST FREE ALL YEAR LONG
With Kairos unique three step approach we can ensure efficient results all year long.
- Inspect: Upon arrival our team will assess your pest problems and formulate a plan of action.
- Perform: IPM (Integrated Pest Management), is our environmentally friendly and common sense approach to pest control, and includes a wide variety of treatments that will be customized for your needs.
- Protect: Effective Pest management is a process, not a one time event, that's why we offer affordable Pest Control plans to keep you protected year-round.
Cockroaches: What you need to know
Cockroaches infestations can be found everywhere, in homes, businesses, sewers, planes, and boats, they are pro hitchhikers and can wreak havoc once the population begins to grow.
Cockroaches have three stages during their life cycles, these stages length differ species to species and may be slightly different from one another.
- Eggs - Also referred to as oothecae, carry the cockroach nymphs, which depending on the species carry varying amounts. some species lay the eggs in a safe place or some carry them until birth.
- Nymphs - Once the eggs hatch, the cockroach nymph emerges and are pure white, as time passes they darken and harden, how quickly this occurs depends on their food source and amount of air the take in. Nymphs undergo many molting cycles until they are adults.
- Adults - Adult cockroaches can live up to about a year, they reproduce quickly and are successful scavengers, cockroaches are known to be nocturnal and usually are not seen in the day.
Identifying the problem & control
Cockroach infestations can be a major problem and cause a lot of damage to your home or business. here are some behaviors and facts to why they can be so detrimental to your home or business.
- Ideal environment - Your home or business can be the ideal breeding ground for cockroaches, with plenty of water, food, nesting places and warmth they can remain active all year long.
- Entry - Cockroaches can enter your home or business through water pipes and electric lines in the walls, cracks, crevices and vents. They can also enter while hiding in furniture or cardboard boxes, sometimes even on our own person.
- Allergies/Asthma - The debris created by dead cockroaches and there fecal matter can aggravate children's allergies or individuals who are sensitive.
- Reproduction - Quick to reproduce, cockroaches can grow their populations at alarmingly fast rates, creating a major infestation.
- Evasiveness - Since cockroaches are nocturnal they usually don't go out during the day, if you see a few cockroaches during the day it may be that the population is so large that they are forced to leave the nesting area due to overcrowding, and may be a possible sign of severe infestation.